Building Material Industry
For over 15 years, we have been active in the field of heat engineering equipment for construction material plants for aerated concrete, lime sand bricks and other kinds of bricks.
More than 15 construction material plants and over 180 autoclaves designed and completely thermotechnically equipped by Richard Hauptmann GmbH & Co. KG demonstrate the wealth of experience we can draw on.
Our self-developed autoclave control system offers a fully PLC-based control solution, allowing maximum flexibility. It comes with the instructions in English, French, Russian, Azerbaijani, Korean, Turkish, and other languages can be added to the system upon the request of the customer. The maximum fastest support, via remote maintenance, is available globally at any time.
At the customer´s request, the equipment and documentation will be furnished with the customer´s own company name or logo.
The most important parameters of the technical specifications of our autoclave control:
- Language selection (German, Russian, English, other languages on request)
- Scaling of all the sensors is possible by the user
- Monitoring of top and bottom, adjustable hysteresis
- Able to be connected to existing optical or acoustic alarms on site
- Automatic condensate drainage via multiple rod electrode
- Adjustability of a pressure-time curve for each autoclave
- Continuous recording of process data 24 hours a day for 30 days
- Complete logging of fault and alarm messages 24 hours a day for at least 30 days (depending on the memory)
- Documentation of production programs run over 24 hours a day for at least 30 days (depending on the memory)
- Access to all data via the Ethernet
- The documented data can be printed off using any printer or PC